Monday, January 16, 2012

今天^^

Ntg special to post actually...XD

Juz rite down my feelings in skol,lots to rite,lots to say.^^

Today I met Pui Teng during recess!!
Actually I felt like crazy finding those text books n nt really hv da mood to bother Pui Teng,so sry dear~~

But I did apologize :)

N she helped me a lot & she still rmb dat I had Lots of lessons on Sat,OMG,I was so touched!!
I hugg her XD
She said she wanna to call me Hawaii Piggy when she saw me but she lost dis chance haha

Cuz she actually din notice me immediately when I called her..
She non stopping compliment dat I became pretty haha.

Thx dear^^

& Kok Hoong was looking at me during da last 2 periods,me touched too ^^

Haha feeling so happy to meet dem,Kok Hoong became mature dy huh~ XD

Hope everthing ll be as gud as now

Thx Zhuo Han for helping dis & dat~~
N all of da 4S3~
My name is涵韵~

PLs rmb dat,hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment