Monday, November 14, 2011

Rachel Lian's b'day!

Last Fri,I attended Rachel Lian's Birthday party at Melody Zone Cafe!
It's a special day u noe??
Cuz her birthday dropped on 11th November 2011!!!

Their food are nice!!!

Sign board??

Zi Yen & me
Me & Mag
Hehe,can't c our eyes!!Fringe to long liao~

Phey Yi & me
Zi Yen said her head veli small!!!TT

Mandy & me

Wow,dis 13 yr old guy can sing very well!!!


Shen Ming & Mag


Haha,we so sampat!

Rachel~!!
Wee,she can become a star as her future!




Ms Yap came very late owh.

MK & Kah Yien
They have a sweet smile!

The birthday gurl!!
Our dress look a like...XD


I love dis,they looked so match!








outfit

My hair so messy...


Holiday starts!

我染了头发哟!!da colour not very suit me,but ok la.

Everybody enjoy ur hols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAY~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment