Sunday, November 6, 2011

A day with *tH3m*

Wee~~today is plubic holiday~!!

Actually,now I should be in timespuare shopping v Ho Yan & her sis...

TT


Stupid chicken pox!!


But yesterday mum brought me & bro & her gf——Florence to IOI,yeah~!

Luckily my piano tchr was sick & de lesson was cancelled~!!!!!!

WOW,I was开心过考完统考~!!

& I declined to participate de ensemble~!!


Oh YES~!!!!!


I hate busy life.


We went to BBQ Plaza,1st time~!



Florence & my bro.
猪油wiped on the ...steamboat??XD

OMG,好多。。。




Yahaha,I ran 1 km so 奖励myself some icecream~!

Wau,we eat until vry disgusting...


Normally juz put de料only dim sauce 1,but we terbalik~!!

But nicer to eat like dis~!XD


Sry for de one who is gonna to wash dis thing~!


Not bad,新鲜感lor。


Yar,rmb to bring学生证,cuz got 20% discount~!!!


We went back about 5,& went to Florence hse about 630pm

Wau,her hse very far...

My mum with Florence's mum chatting,Bro with Florence,& me??


Doing ntg...==

Sobs...TT


I m gonna to get 1 boy!!!!!XD


8 sth,dinner~!!!!!!!!

A dog sitting along the road...



Yeah,i-city.

I got saw b4 de photo,bro & Florence went there.

It looks romantic & nice,a bit christmas feel...


But I want to go v ma bf!!!

Da restorant is nt bad,but service damn slow weih.

waited bout 30 minutes...==

奶油虾。Florence like dis very mucchhhh





Dis 1 is nice too but we left it bout big half bowl,cuz it's too much!!!


Aunty belanja us.

God,she din ear anything & Florence??

Mum always says her食欲like a lil kitten...


so,paiseh huh...==


Anyway,I was so happy cuz mummy bought lots of things for me~!!!

(I choosed she paid,except for books)


Ya~~I bought popteen!!!

Jia Wern doesn't like it but I like it very much,haha~!

& some comics...


I borrowed some frm Florence too,lots of 绝版liao de,but in BM...sobs...


& dis ring~!!

RM18

Ah,I like it soooooo much!!!

I wanted to buy 1 for Ho Yan,but a bit expensive....

Bro said dis kind of thing要男朋友送的嘛~

I dun mind~

& dis~!RM29

Thx mummy~!!

& lots of cosmetics~!!!!

da eyelashes 4 for RM10 only~!!

I bought 泡泡染发剂too,only can use once,so hav to wait til hols..+.+


& da black purse/bag,costsRM49 but offer til RM29,WORTH!!!

My bro lifted his thumb up when he saw dis!


Eye shadow,mirror,lip gloss,eye liner,mascara etc...


WOW,DATS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment