Saturday, October 29, 2011

Th3 MosT m3mor@bLe We3dd1nG ^^

Wee,me back~!!

Last Wednesday was a Public holiday,rite??

N!!

My ballet tchr---------Ms Yap had a wedding in cyber view~~!!

They planned to举办 outdoor wedding but it rained.....TT

da landscape is so beautiful & romantic,U noe!!!!!

可惜。。。。

I borrowed a pair of high heels & a hand bag from Emily,thx!!!

Da high heels almost 10 cm!!!Dead man....But it was nice to wear high heels,really!!It makes u more mature &高挑。

But I din use da handbag cuz it's too small & I couldn't put in my books.
Ya,books,there was exam for the next day...TT

But actually I din read anything on the wedding....

Quite unlucky for dat day...

I almost forgot to bring dis & dat cuz I was to nervous!!!
After double checked,I still forgot to bring my specs...TT
Sobs,can't see 清楚,my mum still泼我冷水。

Then I 反驳:“Things like dat wouldn't happen if u buy me a pair of contact lense!”

Yes,I need it....==

Next,I went to the wrong house(my piano teacher was giving me a ride),so鱼咧。。。

Ms Wong praised my妆容!!XD

Yes,I did make up to cover up my倦容。。。

Luckily I make up cuz everyone did make up & dey looked good!!

Wow,Ms Yap & Mr Bill.
Ms Yap is so cute and adorable,don't u think so??^^

Later,I met Phey San & she brought me to the dressing room.

Some of ma frens praised me,yay~

They were having performance on Ms Yap's wedding.
I din participate,cuz I had to concentrate on my JUEC.

I am so sorry.
Cuz I accept dy but later on I declined...

Da costume had already done liao de lor...:(

so soorrrryyyy...TT






Zi Yen is actually a leng lui,but she doesn't noe how to smile in front of the camera...
可惜。。。






I like this~


Sook Meng~!!One of the Ms Yap's diamond...(another 1 is Sing Yiun..^^)




Bill <3 Carmen

So romantic...><

Here comes the another diamond~!So leng lui~!!

*Can u c Phey San doing 鬼脸 behind of us...==
I din notice at first...

Here comes da bride~!!Wohoo~!!


Da beautiest bride ever.






Changing their clothes after performing..



I like Mag~!Looks like 明星~!
Actually all of them looked like a star...^^






After wearing high heels,Phey San is taller than me,waseh...


交杯酒~!!
But Ms Yap din do dis v her husband!!!TT






Da wedding souvenir...

A南瓜马车candle,so nice & special..

Ms Yap was a bit sad cuz she din get it XD

Da one who wearing 和服is Kuen Cheng 校友,Fumi。Half of Japanese blood..
So brave to wear til like dat XD


Qiqi so pretty~!



Sing Yiun had another performance with Kenny,dancing a couple dance & da song is 陈奕迅 & 王菲's 因为爱情。

OMG,damn pretty & romantic & nice & touched & wonderful & perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o.O

Dey said Ms Yap cried...Of coz la,if I m da bride I oso cry...












So cute de desert~!
Star & rabbit.
But the star taste better..XD


Omg,can u see her so red?
She drank some wine...
But still vry 清醒啦。







The end of the wedding~!!
讲真,以前的wedding只是在等吃,这次可完全不一样啊!
这是我第一次参加重要的人的婚礼,能够见证他们的幸福,我真的很快乐。

考着试,所以只包了红包,考完的拜五,逃掉ballet去ts买礼物。。。^^






这bag其实是PheySan送的,借花献佛了,paiseh。。。

今天芭蕾课,Ms Yap给我们一人选一张她的结婚照!!Wah,好多好漂亮!!
弄到我们不懂要选哪一个。。。TT

Mandy今天生日,所以老师给她多选,她选了11张!!!
YO!!!!JELOUS!!!!!!!
不爽!!!做么我不要10月尾出生。。。。TT

我跟Mandy讲,你今年14岁嘛,应该选14张。
弄到大家笑了,hehe

我妈说以前很多人会送自己的婚照给别人,可是很多人都不珍惜乱丢。
可是Ms Yap就是只给我们这些懂得珍惜的人。^^

I ll keep it as a 宝贝。


Ms Yap,祝永远幸福。^^

No comments:

Post a Comment